There is always something to be grateful for.
This is something that I wholeheartedly believe in personally, and try to live by when doing business as well.
During this season I’m especially grateful for:
- People in the Atlanta community that have welcomed me with open arms.
- Work that has been a reminder of what I do (and don’t want) in business relationships.
- Steadily growing community of followers on Twitter.
- Committed attendees at Verse’s monthly Brand Hash (It Out) events.
- Opportunities to share, celebrate, connect with, and help the community.
- The clients that choose to put their faith in me to help their businesses.
I hope everyone is having a good holiday season so far.
It’s your turn… What is something you’re truly grateful for?
I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave your thoughts, comments, and feedback in the comments below.